Monday, October 1, 2012

Blog two




    In this blog I am responding an assignment in my ENG 101 composition class on climate change.  The assignment asked me to read two essays by essential people on global warming in the global warming reader edited by Bill Mckibben.
 The air, the drinkable water, nutritious food and all the things that make our planet possible has been change by human actions. Not only inside the planet is being affect, also the outside. Over the past centuries human population increased and will continued to affect the earth. The IPCC, the intergovernmental panel on climate change;scientific opinion is that "Humans activities...are modifying the concentration of atmospheric constituents...that absorb or scatter radiant energy..." also emphasize that the earth is being affected by our activities as producing many greenhouses that are accumulating on it by causing air and ocean temperatures to rise. The earth is in trouble and we all need to inform ourselves about what’s happening and start to do something about it because this is all we have and this is the place we need to take care of.


1 comment:

  1. Hello, my name is Palwinder Kaur and I work at the writing center. My instructor told me to comment on your blog. I see that you try to explain “How earth is being affected.” It is a bit confusing. The reason I say that because you have provided your readers some good information but you also need to give some details or evidence to support your fact. As an outsider reader, I need to know some of the background at the beginning of your summary. I see that you are trying to give example by stating a quote from the article but also support it or analyze it. Moreover, I see at the end you are trying to express your feelings but I do not understand if that opinion supports your summary.

    ReplyDelete